WTF is committed to providing the most accessible and inclusive experience possible to all patrons and artists. We invite all patrons and artists with access needs to contact us to share an access need or request an accommodation.
WTF strives to make our programming accessible in the following ways:
- Open Captioning
- ASL Interpreted programs
- Hybrid, virtual, and in-person programs
- Sensory-Friendly/Relaxed Performances
- Pay What You Can ticketing for all programs
- Large print materials
- Childcare on site and/or families are welcome
- Accessible seating with companion seats
- Accessibility Standards for any venue
- Image descriptions and/or Alt text
- Accessible website
Check show pages or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for info on upcoming accessible performances or to learn about a venue’s accessibility features.